"Art is art...it is not like a can of peaches..."
Damage to Items:
We will make every effort to assure that your purchased artwork makes it to your home. After purchased art leaves our gallery we cannot be held responsible for unfortunate mishaps or other events that return in damage to a piece. We do ask that all artists be accountable for defects in workmanship.
Defects of workmanship is at the discression of the artist. It is the customers responsibility to broker any repair. We will facilitate but cannot gaurentee that such arrangements will always be successful.
The cost of any repairs is the responsibility of the customer or the artist, if the artist judeges that a defect in their workmanship, that is the result of the damage or the cost of the repairs if the artist judges damage is not the result of his or her original workmanship. Refund, if any, is the sole resonsibility of the originaiting artist. The Mill Park Gallery and LDGTS LLC in no way is responsible for any warranty or other gaurentee either implied or otherwise for the work sold in the gallery.
Returns for Other Reasons:
- All Items must be returned in saleable condition. This is at the sole discression of the management whether an item is in said condition but generally means the item is saleable at the same or greater price than originally purchased.
- A reciept for the item must accompany the returned item.
- All items must be returned within10 Calendar Days of original purchase for a refund by same mode of purchase. (Cash for Cash, Refund to Card, Check to Purchaser.)
- Items returned after 10 Calendar Days may be returned for store credit subject to a 15% restocking fee if the credit is used on work from another artist.
- No item may be returned after 30 days without a gift receipt. Gift receipts are issued on customers request.